Admission & Matriculation
Admission to ACUC is based upon four general considerations which may be summarized as follows:
1. Candidates(s) for admission are required to give evidence of good Christian character, having accepted the Lord Jesus Christ at
least one year before enrollment, with a sincere desire to win others to Him.
2. A call to Christian service, as evidenced by a statement made by the applicant and official endorsement of his/her church leader.
3. High School Graduation (GCE, O & A Levels) or the equivalent required for admission. In general, preference for admission to the college will be given to applicants with highest academic standing who 4. Scholastic preparation - as evidenced by transcripts of work accomplished in other recognized school, together with such tests and other information as may be required by the Registrar.
meet the spiritual qualifications; and those who have acquired a long years experience in the ministerial engagement.
5. Must be at least 18 years of age and above and should hold a high school
6. Pay the $100 Admissions Application & Registration Fee.
7. Submit a completed Admissions Application with two Passport
CERTIFICATE AND DIPLOMA PROGRAMS
is no prior academic requirement for entry into a Certificate or
Diploma Program except for a willingness to learn and the ability to
read and write.
ASSOCIATE DEGREE PROGRAMS
admission into the Associate Degree program, a candidate is required to
have a high school diploma, a GED, or equivalent, or at the the
discretion of the ACUC.
BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAMS
enroll in the Bachelors Degree program, an Associates Degree, the
completion of sixty (60) credits, or its equivalent is required.
MASTER DEGREE PROGRAMS
Entrance into the Masters Degree program required a Bachelors Degree, the completion of 120 credits or its equivalent.
DOCTORAL DEGREE PROGRAMS
admission into the Doctoral Degree program, a candidate must have a
Masters degree, the completion of 30 graduate level credits or its